Sunday, October 23, 2005
Sakae Sushi~
I went to eat Sakae sushi on sat.. ate like 4 salmon sushi.. me 4, dear 4.. den still got other sushi and side dishes.. I love the salmon, yum yum!!! ya.. dont ask me why the sudden crave for salmon, i just love it, its nice!!!
Den i realise something, last time i use to pronounce sakae as "sa ke" now den i realise it is pronounce as "sa ka a". haha. we learnt something.
Then we went for "40 years old virgin", quite funny, but towards the end its a bit boring..
and the ending its like.. "wat the hell", the stupid dance that all of them are doing when the 40 years old virgin is no longer a virgin. (-_-)
I saw a hp pouch at wallet shop, i like it alot, its those magnetic ones, its like those Ipod holder sold there. But only the display one and its dirty and it cost $13, so i drop it. Maybe i will go other bunch to check it out. haha.. (i just hate display set, to add on, ITS DIRTY, NO WAY!!)
Hmm, Michelle is back from dubai, because her grandpa passed away.. going to her grandpa wake later.
My company organise a gathering for all HP contract staff under us to a movie, watching the show "Chicken little", i saw the preview, looks cute!! I would be one of the usher on that day. haha.. den we have PR, ticketing booch personel etc..
Thats all for now..
Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 10/23/2005 12:16:00 PM