Saturday, July 22, 2006

Quiet and "Messed Up" in my office

My buddy (partner) and account manager left, thus this week i survived alone.
I heard many different kinds of things from different ppl.. and i do not know who to trust..
And that makes me realise how protected, naive and trusting i was..
Protected by my buddy and manager, when i face work/personal issues/problems i will go to my buddy.. normally she will provide me resolution. If she cant, i will then go to my manager..
I do not need to approach anyone else. And maybe because these 2 ppl have certain respect, ppl do not dare play politics with me. I thought the office is politics free and colleagues are working happily with each other.
And also because of how protected i was previously, after they left now, i feel different.
I heard different colleagues telling me different story, i do not know if they wants to dig things out from me, or they are plainly sharing. (i cant help feeling xiao ren). i also heard my colleague A warning me to be careful with things i say to colleague B..
** i am involve in politics. But colleague B seems to be nice to be all along..
And also suddenly, i do not trust my office colleagues, all seems suspicious.
This is kind of the lonelinest week. My new acc manager dislike me, i dislike him too!! **if he sees this.. i am dead. he is damn biase (i know i spell it wrongly, u know what i am referring to can already), typical local boss, and the way of him settling issues, do not earn any respect frm me. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.. I still can find ways to make myself happy..
My Birkenstock Madrid is here!!! my colleagues ordered it from the website, i see outside selling $99 for this and i bought it at $62. I tried walking it around in my office, its veri comfortable and light! and it better be.. considering the price so ex!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Course gonna start soon, looking forward but feel abit tired.
Open the text book, saw so many words, close back and keep it back in the box. Haha
I also went rebonding and hair cut earlier this week.. Ta da!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the fringe suppose to be slanted, but apparently it does not look slant enuff... like cut not balance... >:<>

Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 7/22/2006 12:56:00 AM