Friday, June 01, 2007

Doll doll

I saw eileen blog.. and got myself a doll doll also call littlelynnie.. so cute!! haha..

Tml going sentosa with my unisim classmates.. haha. I like going sentosa, cos feel veri tourist and thus feel pretty relax, feel from stress from work and studies.

I bought eye serum from missha just now.. cost $42.90, quite ex.. i thought missha one will be cheaper.. bought a cleanser also.. rose smell, quite nice and seems to clean pretty well. at least it manage to remove my waterproof mascara. 2 thumbs up!

Eileen pls keep us posted asap!! u can see we are all quite excited by the price of the bintan villa.. haha, i am looking forward!! Hope this gives your extra stress to expedite and keep us posted. haha...

Saw that joy going melbourne, **EnVYYYYY. i also wan to go can?? and perhaps bunk in with you and ah booo.. =X

Going out le.. tata

Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 6/01/2007 09:47:00 PM