Friday, June 22, 2007
World is small
Imagine who i saw in office today????
I saw Susan Peh.... (who whom that know her as well).
She is my Sec 1 classmate.. used to be clicks with her but after that we kind of became not so close.
She is not my candidate, not my colleagues candidate nor anything but she is actually the ex staff of my company now... and she came back to visit the ex colleagues...
Small world rt.. and i saw her and thought she is from my pri sch, den she reminded me that i am sec 1-2 same class as her.. (-_-).
I feel awkawrd seeing her somehow, dono why..
Well.. has an interview together with my team lead sitted in.. he is fantastic, a recruitment guru.. strong in English, strong in EP, strong in everything. Everything he says simply make sense.
The way he talks to candidate, is so professional and spontaneous.
He is so natural and not like me either talking in a rush or finding things to talk to them.
I think i can learn and should learn from him more.
I hope luck is on my side, pray that i close my deals soon!!!!
Good nitezzzzzz
Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 6/22/2007 11:09:00 PM