Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally 3 down. 1 more

Finally I have completed and submitted my service marketing case study, individual assignment and total quality management case study. One more tqm individual and i am done with it!!
I need a break, hoping to go Taiwan with Miao in Nov after exam. *pray.

Should i resign and take a break?? risky?? hmm.. cant decide. What if i cant find a better pay job, or job tat i expect. What if the market turns upside down and companies are not hiring..
I wan a in house recruiter job.. sick of sales oriented, target oriented and stress. i need more life..

Received my skinfood aloe bb cream last week, not bad, makes the face look more glowy.. not so dull. :)

I wan a new phone, but nothing on the market attracts me, its either too bulky or lack of design.
I want a slim, pretty and competent phone. The technology so advance now, i believe "such" phone should be easily available. Why nokia keep coming up with fat phones??

What to do when i am bored??? read book? boring... surf net?? boring... boring......

Faster clear this sem is my highest priority. Time flies, so fast April already, CNY seems to be yesterday only.

Next week will be a busy and hopefully fulfilling week.

Monday: Team dinner
Tuesday: class
Wednesday: meeting R&R ex cols for dinner
Thursday: class
Friday: Dinner with shan and fang

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 4/19/2008 06:24:00 PM