Friday, May 23, 2008
Batam
Stay at Purajaya resort at Batam last weekend for 3D2N.
Went Nagoya Hill for a day, walk and walk and second day rotting at the resort.
Only one word to describe the resort: "lousy".
There is some facilities, but i think the business no good so doesnt make sense to operate. The beach is dirty, look like swamp area. The pool is dirty, the pool floor still got coconut leaves that fell on the trees beside. There is only a coffee shop restaurant there. Imagine three meals all there. The free breakfast sucks... the food simply not tasty at all..
Luckily.. the rooms are still ok.. at least clean.

Some random pics at nagoya

my boring pics

his boring pics

our boring pics

anyway, if you have a choice.. dont stay there. its vesak day.. so all the popular resorts such as harris and batamview is taken and i wanna go on this date as the previous day was end of exam so.. boring boring and disaster..
anyway, back to work for a week. Work is a dread. I really hated working under such arrangment. Imagine just got a reprimand today for a stupid candidate that lie about his salary. If he is out to lie, insist on lying, what can I do??? I am not a policeman or detective!! At the end of the day, i lost my deal too!
I need a change.
Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 5/23/2008 11:29:00 PM