Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finally, I made the move

Finally, after much struggling, fear and then advise and support from people around me... i threw the white letter.
Boss was surprised, at least that's wat he said.
I told him I could not balance work and study due to the stress at work.
He suggested that I can work half day.
After some consideration and consultation from friends and colleague, I think I have decided to reject.
Hopefully the choice is right.
I am looking forward for the change now!
School starting soon again, next week gonna collect books.
Time flies...

I want this phone.. went AMK HUB m1 roadshow to buy, but OOS. ARGH!!

Tested it during the roadshow at Starhub when it launch.. love it.. fast.. not like HTC diamond quite laggy and screen too small hard to sms.




Am going to buy it!

Pictures from BBQ


















Its monday again tml, time to sleep now.



Tata!



Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 6/29/2008 10:47:00 PM