Monday, June 23, 2008
My life is changing
After thinking for days, i think i thought thru.
Its time for a change in environment.
Stress is not good for oneself.
Being micro-managed is bad for individual career progression.
Daily meeting is bad for health.
Angry boss is non-productive.
It's a tough decision, due to the fact that I have expectation and plans when i join this company.
I am concerned with what I deem is success, and leaving is a sign of defeat.
Also, who knows I might be missing the opportunity that might be coming along the way.
Now that things didnt turn out the way I wanted, i guess I just need to move on and change my plans, who knows something EVEN better might come along the way.
Holding on to my goals and plan is important, but so is allowing for other possibilities to develop. (extracted from my today's horoscope).
Thats being flexible and adaptable. keke.
I try to hold the same thinking for relationship.
Humans often resist change, cos several adjustment need to be done because of that change.
And, I hate change alot.
But alot of things around me are changing. Job, relationship, family - My life.
I guess I just have to accept and adapt.
It's a phase of my life or a hump on the road.
I just hope from now on, things only change for the better.
Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 6/23/2008 10:43:00 PM