Friday, July 11, 2008

Being contented

Recently things doesnt seems to be good for alot of people, coincidently,

quite a couple of people are complaining to me about relationships,work, stress, market bad etc.

Me myself wasn't exactly good too. Amazingly, somehow I feel happier and more relax than previously.

Even though i just broke up with BF, just resign from job, I feel more relax.

Why, maybe because now there is no more expectation.

So I became contented and grateful with watever i receive.

Of cos, this doesnt happen over a day, previously I am very complaining, blaming everyone.

I guess somethings if it is not meant to be yours, let go, and you might be a happier person.

The other thing that is really sad about is papa's health, previously he had liver cancer,

went thru surgery, now went for check up and found a black spot in the liver,

I just hope that the results is not cancerous else he got to suffer from the surgery and pain.

So exactly, what is the definition of happiness?

Some people has alot of money, but not happy.

Some people has a good bf, but not happy.

Some has good career, but not happy.
I read from a article, the real meaning of being happy,is to be contented.

And the real meaning of being contented is whenyou have alot, you are contented,

when you have little, you are contented, when you have nothing, you are also contented.

Why? Because, there is no definitely of alot. Its self-determine.

And also, there is nothing in the world which is really alot.

Even if you are having alot now, things changes all the times.

So, when you have it, you should be contented, when you have lesser or nothing, you should be

contented a well because this is probably the beginning of having alot.

Dont compare, all you need is work hard, be answerable to yourself.

**Btw i signed up amore package, if anyone keen to go for trial I can bring you in.

Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 7/11/2008 04:55:00 PM