Sunday, September 07, 2008

Stiff neck

My neck and back is so "suan" and stiff.

Went massage yesterday, the tui na makes my neck now so pain.
The masseure says tui na helps to break down the muscles/veins that are twisted together, that's why when you press there is a huge concentrated lump.
And of cos it hurts lo, because it is already so stiff and feels blue black.

She recommended that I go weekly for 3-4 times and then subsequently monthly.
But per session so exp to go weekly. Haha
And she tyco me to buy a $160 cream that she claim will be good for my neck to help soften/loosen the muscle/veins... and I bought it.. hopefully its good.

Later going cut hair with eve, after seeing Eileen's post, I dono wanna go Haru anot. whahaha.. no more money to spend on anything extra le. but again, i think go other place also like that, sianz..

Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 9/07/2008 10:16:00 AM