Saturday, September 13, 2008

The torment of being in a unexpected job

Well.. the job is definitely MUCH wors than what i expected.
The environment, the clients, the colleagues, the culture and the way things are manage is driving me crazy.
Work load is piling and piling, stress is increasing and increasing until it finally burst yesterday when my mgr call and kinda question me how come i didnt manage to distribute all the mooncakes to my staffs. What the fuck????? I am there facing all the music, clearing all the shit all the backlog and she just unknowingly blame me for tat stupid small thing?
Its almost 130 packs of mooncakes, all the staffs are scattered all over in the building.
Its not tat i recognise all the faces, know where all are sitted.
They are not sending any help, and now she blame me for tat.

Then should I blame them for not doing a proper transition, proper handover and support????

I am there taking all the shit, scolding and blaming without much HR knowledge, business knowledge, operation knowledge and prior happenings and they still dare to question me about the stupid mooncakes.

Do I even still need to care if I leave what the hell will happen to them?!

Plenty thoughts for that, people are selfish, company only care about profits and there, nobody willing to bear the extra responsibility of making things correct the first time and only question, discipline when things go wrong.
Isn't it too late?

Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 9/13/2008 02:23:00 PM