Friday, October 10, 2008
Assignment week
School
- After 2 weeks are complains from the students, finally unisim gave us the choice of taking either exam or eca for ECO351. Of cos I am choosing the ECA, but I will be very busy in end of Oct, with both exam and ECA. But still it's a safer choice.
Work
- Still clearing up the discrepancy, but getting more and more familiar operationally and learning from lot of mistakes.
- Getting to know more ppl there
- Improving communication with staffs, PR-ing and counselling
- Still trying to look more confident and firm when talking to clients.
- Trying hard to minimise error and be more meticulous
Love Life
- ???
- Nothing in action. Nothing speaks louder than action.
Family
- Papa is feeling better. Mama is happy.
My life is still great. Life everyday to the fullest.
I want to buy DS LITE!!
Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 10/10/2008 09:44:00 PM