Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Studying for HRM exam

Gosh.... i hate studying for this HRM module. Simply sucks...



There is simply too much things to study but too little time and brain memory space.



I am simply like reading thru the textbook and have not memorise anything!!!



Tml is my last day to memorize everything.



But memorizing is not enuff, becos the exam format is like 3 questions, and basically gives you a question and you write short essay on it.






I am so scared, but still doesnt stress me to study. THAT"S BAD!!



Anyway, i am so looking forward for exam to finish.






Sianz!!! i feel like changing job, any lobang?????






Headache after playing GTA on brother's PSP just now. Now i cant continue studying and feel like sleeping. Horrible!!



Ok enuff of complaining, i decide to sleep.






Went Timbre last Thur and Brewerks last friday.



I like Timbre, the environment is good.



Brewerks is quite noisy, and the Golden Ale we ordered, i dont really like it.



Haha.. and I ordered steak.. its as hard as rubber.. so i request it to be changed.



The new portion is slightly softer, but still hard. I gave up and ate as i am simply hungry and the rest have kinda finished their food. It's either the beef is not fresh thus they have to cook it more or that they simply dono how to cook it!!






Think only the fish and chip is worth eating. my fren is complaining that the chix is tough too.






Photos



the attendees
peter, zt, wm, and tx
hm, me and peter

That's all. tata.!!

Posted by LyNn ^-^ at 11/11/2008 12:32:00 AM